One Way Tour offers you an interesting tour to Lori province, where you will get acquainted with a number of interesting and remarkable monuments of Armenia.
First we will visit one of the oldest settlements of Lori – ОDZUN, where we will see the church of the early Middle Ages, and an arched memorial of the 5-6th centuries located next to it on the high staircase pedestal.
– The next stop is ARDVI, we will visit here the church SRBANES (of St. John)
– We will also see the famous spring Odzi Port, water of which has healing properties and is famous for a number of legends.
– The next destination is the church TSIRANAVOR, built in the 5th century on the high Debed gorge, which is also called Tsakhevank.
– Then we will begin our long-awaited special hiking to the magnificent monastery Horomayr, hidden in the rocks.
– The length of the two-way walk is about 4 km.
Please, wear comfortable shoes.
1. guide service
Starting place - Yerevan State Conservatory after Komitas.
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
In case of cancellation of the tour which has been confirmed by the client and company,
payment for the booking is made in full.
In case of cancellation, the amount paid is non-refundable.
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us