Have you been to Artsakh? If no, then use this great opportunity and join us.
A great chance to admire Artsakh Land.
Artsakh Airfest is the most anticipated event in Artsakh, full of positive energy and emotions.
We present you the concise information of 3 days sights.
Here is the tour itinerary:1 Day
3. “We and Our Mountains” monument
5. Stepanakert2 Day
6. Geological museum of Artsakh
7. The show will kick off at 14:00 with the participation of more than 6 airplanes and paratrikes. From 17:30 attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy paragliding, skyballs and flights by Artsakh touristic airplanes.
“Artsakh AirFest” will be accompanied by famous DJs’ performances. The concert will begin at 18:30 and then will be followed by an open-air party starting from 21:00.
The entrance ticket fee is 2000 AMD.
Tickets for skyball (7000AMD – 5min), paragliding (20,000 AMD – 10min) and airplane (20,000 AMD – 10min) must be purchased in advance. The number of these tickets is strictly limited. The three types of tickets mentioned above include the entry fee.3 Day
13. Shushi fortress, victory tank
15. Hunot canyon, Zontikner(Umbrellas)
16. Ghazanchetsots St. Amenaprkich (Savior) church
17. Back to Yerevan
3. guide service
Vip package -59.000 AMD -Park Hotel Artsakh or another hotel of this kind
Medium package -44.000 AMD -Hotel Yerevan or another hotel of this kind
Standard package - 36.000 AMD - Hotel Kashtan
29.000 AMD -Hotel Akhtamar or another hotel of this kind
If participants are less than 12 people, then 10,000 AMD will be added to the price by mutual agreement.
Starting place - Yerevan State Conservatory after Komitas.
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
In case of cancellation of the tour which has been confirmed by the client and company,
payment for the booking is made in full.
In case of cancellation, the amount paid is non-refundable.
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us