Take a trip to the famous industrial and cultural city of Iran – TABRIZ, where we will see the most famous sights of the city and visit the world-renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site TABRIZ MARKET where you can find almost everything in LOW PRICES.
Thus, we are going to visit 5 most popular sights and stay in one of the central hotels of Tabriz.
– Shahgoli Park, where the Iranian residence of the Qajar dynasty is located (now turned into a hotel and restaurant).
– “Citadel of Alishah” or “Arg of Tabriz” is the symbol of the city and one of the oldest walls in Iran. The citadel is one of the most important sights of the city.
– Tabriz Clock or City Hall Square and City Hall Building. The building of the Tabriz City Hall is one of the national heritage of Iran.
– The Tabriz Market is considered to be the oldest closed market and in 2010 was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
– Blue Mosque of Tabriz (مسجد کبود (Masjed-e Kabud)) is a famous historical mosque in Tabriz, Iran. The mosque and several other public buildings were built in 1465 by the order of Shah Jahan, who ruled the state of Kara-Koyunlu.
The Tabriz Blue Mosque with its unique mosaic tiles and patterns and is especially used Lapis lazuli color, is proclaimed as Iran’s “pērōzah” meaning “victory”
2. guide service
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
In case of cancellation of the tour which has been confirmed by the client and company,
payment for the booking is made in full.
In case of cancellation, the amount paid is non-refundable.
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us