The day of Vardavar we will visit to Geghard monastery where the participants will take part in the Liturgy, Church ceremony of Vardavar, the blessing ceremony of the youth and the blessing ceremony of the Offering. The bus will take them to Garni in order to participate in opening ceremony of Vardavar pavilions of regions, performances of folk dance, songs and national traditional games, listening to musical performances dedicated to Vardavar.
1. High-level service bus Yerevan-Geghard-Garni-Yere
2. Participation in Liturgy in Geghard,
3. Participation in Vardavar dance ensemble,
4. Free entrance to Garni and participation in opening ceremony of the pavilions of regions/ pavilions of Vardavar ritual dishes, artworks and history/,
-5. Participation in performance of folk dance, songs and national traditional games, and exhibition of handmade artworks in Garni,
6. Listening to musical performances by ensembles,
7. Participation in musical performances dedicated to Vardavar with national ensembles,
8. Personal and group photos at the end of the day.
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance!
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us