We are going on a pilgrimage to St. David’s Chapel of Hermit (7-8 c.).
During the trip we are going to:
– Have a short hike
– Visit A. Poghosyan Museum of Wooden Art
– Have a beautiful photo session on the top of Kanach Kiraki hill
– Visit the former castle Tiknuni
– Visit the cave called “King’s Residence”
– Have apricot tasting and rest
– Visit Khor Virap Thus,
we will see many interesting historical places and valuable finds.
Don’t forget to take glasses, hats, food, water and good mood spirits with us.
1. guide service
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance!
In case of cancellation of the tour which has been confirmed by the client and company,
payment for the booking is made in full.
In case of cancellation, the amount paid is non-refundable.