For the fifth time in the territory of “APAGA RESORT” club the brightest and colorful “HayBuys” festival will be held. The entrance to the festival is free.
THE FESTIVAL PROGRAM IS FOLLOWING:
– Designer ornaments made of grass and flowers for guests of the festival
– Teaching and entertaining master classes
– Music, dances, games, competitions
– New collection of clothes created by Lilit Melikyan for special HayBuys festival
– “Yenokavan Polo” with unique show horses
– “The Greatest Spice of Peace” (cooking and tasting)
The next point of the route will be the Achajur village of Tavush region, where the magnificent complex of Makaravank is hidden in the forest, which is surrounded by high trees. The Makaravank complex was built in the 10th-13th centuries and is of great importance in the Armenian architecture, with the originality, richness and diversity of its ornaments.
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory.
1. guide service
2. transport service
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us