This year again we invite you to participate in Areni Wine Festival,
the most popular and most interesting event of the year.The festival program incudes:
1) The Opening Ceremony,
2) Wine producers exhibition-fair,
3) Public and professional taste,
4) Traditional Food Exhibition and Sale,
made by the best Armenian restaurants,
5) Business meetings,
6) National music, dances, games, theatrical performances,
7) Art program, participation in amateur arts groups.During our tour we will visit Khor Virap Monastery, St. Astvatsatsin church, which was built by Momik in the 14th century and
is located near the left bank of the Arpa River,on a hill near the village .Then we will visit the region’s most famous and magnificent Noravank monastery, which is situated in a narrow gorge.
Visitors are astonished by its architecture and harmony with the surrounding fabulous nature.
1. guide service
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory.
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance!
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us