This year we also invite you to take part in the most popular and interesting event of the year`
Areni Wine Festival [Spacer height= “20px”] In the program is included:
1) opening ceremony,
2) exhibition and fair of wine producers,
3) public and professional tasting,
4) exhibition and sale of traditional dishes, prepared by the best Armenian restaurants,
5) business meetings,
6) national music, dances, games, theatrical productions,
7) art program with the participation of amateur art groups
Аs part of the tour, we will visit
Built-in the XIV century by the architect Momik in the church of St. Gregory the Illuminator. [Spacer height= “20px”] then we will visit the famous Noravank monastery complex,
with the sophistication of ornaments and harmony with the surroundings:
P.S. Only the passenger transportation option is also valid for participation in the festival
(cost 3500 AMD, start-11:00, end-21:00):
P.S.S. Admission to the festival is free. In order to use the wines presented in the pavilions of production wines, it is necessary to purchase special packages worth 3000 drams.
– a glass of wine,
– a cozy cover made of fabric under the brand “Areni wine festival”.
1. guide service
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory.
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance!
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us