A great chance to admire Artsakh Land.
For 2 days One Way Tour leaves for Artsakh world to explore and discover its wonders.
We present you the concise information of 2 days sights.
Here is the tour routeDay 1
– “We and Our Mountains” monument
– The show will kick off at 14:00 with the participation of more than 6 airplanes and paratrikes. From 17:30 attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy paragliding, skyballs and flights by Artsakh touristic airplanes.
“Artsakh AirFest” will be accompanied by famous DJs’ performances. The concert will begin at 18:30 and then will be followed by an open-air party starting from 21:00.
The entrance ticket fee is 2000 AMD.
Tickets for skyball (7000AMD – 5min), paragliding (20,000 AMD – 10min) and airplane (20,000 AMD – 10min) must be purchased in advance. The number of these tickets is strictly limited. The three types of tickets mentioned above include the entry fee.Day 2
– Shushi fortress, victory tank
– Hunot canyon, Zontikner(Umbrellas)
– Ghazanchetsots St. Amenaprkich (Savior) church
3. guide service
Medium package - 29.000 AMD - Hotel Yerevan or another hotel of this kind
Standard package 1 - 22.000 AMD - Hotel Akhtamar or another hotel of this kind
Standard package 2 - 25.000 AMD - Hotel Kashtan
P.S. If participants are less than 12 people, then 5.000 AMD will be added to the price by mutual agreement.
Starting place - Yerevan State Conservatory after Komitas
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us