Hurry up to explore together the most beautiful and picturesque corners of Artsakh.
Here is a brief description of 3 days tour.
A little break in Vayots Dzor.
Arrive at the hotel.
1. The monastery of Buvarkhan (light hiking in a forest of about 3 km length)
2. Amaras monastery (village Machkalashen)
3. Tnjri tree Stepanakert
Breakfast in the hotel.
5. St. Hakobavank (a hike of about 2 km in length)
6. Lion carved out of rock Gandzasar (village Vank)
8. The house-museum of Nikol Duman
9. Free time in Stepanakert
Breakfast in the hotel
10.“We are, our mountains” monument
11. Returning to Yerevan.
P.S. The price does not include the entrance fee to the Nicole Duman House Museum – 250 AMD.
1․ guide service
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
In case of cancellation of the tour which has been confirmed by the client and company,
payment for the booking is made in full.
In case of cancellation, the amount paid is non-refundable.
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us