This time SPECIAL tour to Gyumri!
This time we invite you to discover amazing and incomparable beauties in the wonderful cultural city Gyumri.
– So, we will go to Gyumri.
– Visit the MINI-MUSEUM of the unique works of Valery Nazaretyan.
– Visit the world’s first gallery of paintings from the natural web, the author of which is Andranik Avetisyan.
– We will walk in the territory of “Kumayri” museum-reserve where you can find the oldest streets of our Republic (Varpetats, Abovyan, Rusaveli, Ghorghanyan, Jivani, Gorki) with their buildings of unique architecture, old churches (Yot Verk, St. Nshan, St. Amenaprkich).
– If we have free time, at the request of the group, we will also visit Shiraz’s or Frunzik Mkrtchyan’s house-museums.
One of the most interesting sights of Gyumri – the Russian fortress SEV BERD (Black Fortress) will be the last stop of our tour.
The entrance fee for MINI-MUSEUM:
For women: 200 AMD
For men: 500 AMD
The entrance fee of the gallery of paintings from the natural web is 700 AMD for ONE WAY TOUR guests
1. guide service
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory.
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
In case of cancellation of the tour which has been confirmed by the client and company,
payment for the booking is made in full.
In case of cancellation, the amount paid is non-refundable.
The reservation will be considered final, after you receive confirmation from us