Join to break the stereotypes
This is an exclusive tour for those who appreciate hiking and love nature more than anything
Here is a description for 2 days:
– Starting from Yerevan
– Stop at Aparan, Gntunik (small break)
– Sanahin Monastery, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List
– Akhtala (picnic)
– We reach Kanchakar, where we put up the tents
– Barbeque Party in the evening (BBQ PARTY)
– We enjoy night Lori over the fireplace
– Rural delicious breakfast at Kanchkar
– Hiking to Haghpat Monastery
– Free time at Kanchakar (we prepare lunchboxes)
– Hiking to Kayan Fortress
– Free time
– We are going to return to Yerevan
– Stop at Aparan, Gntunik
1. guide service
Starting place - Yerevan Komitas State Conservatory.
Taking into consideration that places are limited please contact us and register in advance.
In case of cancellation of the tour which has been confirmed by the client and company,
payment for the booking is made in full.
In case of cancellation, the amount paid is non-refundable.